Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IB/ Grade 6
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs a variety of security activities including enforcing state statutes, protection of property, apprehension and prosecution of offenders, regulation of non-criminal conduct, and enforcement of traffic and parking regulations.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Possess State of Kentucky Special Law Enforcement commission
- Three (3) years of successful experience in area of security
- Ability to communicate both in written and verbal form
- Valid driver's license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Officer Security". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.