Website Pegasus TransTech-Transflo
*This shift will begin at 3:00 AM
An entry-level mail sort position requiring experience with entering data, scanning, alphabetized sorting of mail and/or verification support to a task, project, contract, or division.
· Performs other repetitive tasks such as scanning, mail sorting or similar activities required to support business operations. Performs a full range of data entry, scanning, mail sorting or other supportive activities from more than one source document; corrects errors and/or inputs missing information by following established policies.
· Work requires basic working familiarity of alphabetized sorting.
· Works under direct supervision and work performance is monitored.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Mail Sort
· Verifies envelope for accuracy and completeness and sorts to proper bin.
· Matches envelope name and address against customer name and address.
· Consolidate and match information from more than one original document.
· Prints outbound labels
· Checks for erroneous items or codes and missing information and corrects according to established procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Data entry experience or mail sort experience.
· Good organizational skills.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Manual dexterity.
· Knowledge of a mail sort operation.
· Ability to anticipate and provide process changes in business processes.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds continuously and occasionally up to 35 pounds
**Send resumes to Larica Kintchen at firstname.lastname@example.org**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com