Job Description: (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
deleteSalary Schedule: IB/11
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains all steam, hot and chilled water piping, re-tubing boilers, steam kettles and variable pitch fans for all cost centers in the school district
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Completed an approved apprenticeship program or equivalent
- Three (3) years of experience as a welder or pipefitter
- Capability in reading blueprints
- Valid driver's license
- Effective communication skills
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination