Starting Pay (attached); Grade 5H
ALL ATTACHMENTS MUST BE PDF OR WORD FILES ONLY
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered. BIDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the safe and healthful operation of the physical plant and grounds; directs and participates with the
housekeeping staff in custodial functions and preventative maintenance.
1. Supervise and organize the work of the housekeeping staff and participates in custodial activities to accomplish daily, periodic, and annual cleaning.
2. Implement the established cleaning standards and methods using approved products and equipment.
3. Conduct preventative maintenance program (minor maintenance) of facilities and grounds. Arrange for maintenance beyond capabilities.
4. In cooperation with the Principal/building manager, evaluate, recommend promotion, transfer and disciplinary action of custodial staff.
5. Observe established severe weather procedures and performs building checks.
6. Insure proper maintenance of the grounds to include snow and weed removal from sidewalks and steps.
7. Maintain an inventory of custodial supplies and equipment, reordering as necessary.
8. Schedule custodial services as necessary for extra-curricular (after hours) activities.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal/Building Manager.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Recommendation of Principal or school center head
3. Successful completion of JCPS plant operator assessment and training program