Website Polur Elder Law, PLLC
Elder Law and Special Needs Law Office
Administrative Assistant Needed for Elder Law and Special Needs Law Office
We are a holistic elder law firm based in St. Matthews whose partner has been practicing over thirty years. We focus on counseling aging clients and special needs families regarding long term care planning, including asset protection, guardianship, public benefits, probate, and estate planning and administration. We have a caring, compassionate, and holistic approach to serving clients.
We are too busy taking care of clients to take care of our office and are looking for someone to help us. We are looking for a team member who possesses a high level of emotional intelligence, exceptional work ethic and impeccable manners to work 15-20 hours per week in our St. Matthews office during our core office hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position requires someone who speaks and dresses professionally and is very detail-oriented.
You can expect high standards for our work, and yours too, and to really care about helping our clients. We also recognize the need to celebrate success and relieve stress during the workday, so you can expect occasional walks and talks about sports, pets, aging parents, special needs children, challenging family members, and of course…lunch. We will help you excel at your job and make you feel comfortable getting to know us and working with us.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Greeting office visitors
· Contacting clients by phone and by email
· Organizing files, office supplies, court filings, meetings, documents, etc.
· Writing initial drafts of letters using our templates and proofreading carefully
· Scheduling and confirming client appointments
· Running errands to Post Office, Courthouse, etc.
· Other duties as assigned (We need someone who is willing to take on challenges.)
The requirements of this position:
· 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Proficient word processing skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Dependable and professional
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
If you are interested, qualified, and eligible to work in the United States, please email your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time, 15-20 hours per week (between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday)
Salary: $14/hour, no benefits
Probation Period: 90 days
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org