TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS AND TO HAVE A STRONG CANDIDATE IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule / Grade: IV / 13 ( Attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes responsibility for planning, implementing, supervising, and maintaining the educational program and is directly or indirectly responsible for attainment of the District's educational goals. The scope is determined by the size of the school, the characteristics of the students, the activity program mandated by student needs, and community expectations.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Satisfactory performance on District administrative application processes
- Satisfactory interviews with Superintendent designees
- Satisfactory record of job history and performance
- Satisfactory job references
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Middle School Principal – Krammerer Middle School”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.