Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule / Grade: IV / 13
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes overall responsibility for the total operation of the Jefferson County High School including directing and evaluating school operations; implementing and evaluating programs, operating the school; supervising and evaluating personnel assigned to the programs, providing leadership for the instructional program and serves as a communication link with community, parents, and other school system employees.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Satisfactory performance on District administrative application processes
- Satisfactory interviews with Superintendent designees
- Satisfactory record of job history and performance
- Satisfactory job references
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Secondary School Principal – Pathfinder School of Innovation”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.