Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IV, Grade 12 (attached)
Working Calendar: 220/8
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops, establishes, and maintains a special school with programs which meet specific needs represented by the scope of the school population, whether K-12 or elementary or secondary levels.
- Master's Degree or higher with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience in public schools
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups
- Satisfactory performance on District administrative application processes
- Satisfactory interviews with Superintendent designees
- Satisfactory record of job history and performance
- Satisfactory job references
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Principal Special School – Binet". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.