Job Description: (attached)
Salary/Grade: IV/13 (attached)
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG PRINCIPAL IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for planning, implementing, supervising, and maintaining the educational program of a transitional education school; directly or indirectly responsible for attainment of the District's educational goals. The scope is related to the size of the school, the characteristics of the students, the activity and educational programs mandated by student needs and community expectations which may require development and management of a nontraditional work day and work year.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Satisfactory performance on District administrative application processes
- Satisfactory interviews with Superintendent designees
- Satisfactory record of job history and performance
- Satisfactory job references
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position and location “Principal Transitional Education – Breckinridge Metropolitan High School”. If letter is not specific the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.