Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IA (attached) Grade 10
Working Calendar: 260 days / 8 hours
Scope of Responsibilities
Assumes responsibility for operation of print room equipment and production of high quality full color printed materials.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in operation of print room equipment
- Experience running four-color, two-color, single-color presses and envelope feeder
- Ability to work independently and follow directions both oral and written
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Printer Senior Production". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination
PLEASE NOTE: EVERYONE Must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position