Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/ Grade 12
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports teacher and student device integration the schools. Works with teachers, students, School Technology Coordinators and other staff members to integrate technology in the classrooms.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- (4) years’ experience with current desktop operating system
- (2) years’ experience in a customer service or service desk setting
- Application support experience and advanced computer hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Valid driver's license
- A current, relevant, and industry-recognized certification, or the ability to complete department-designated and department-paid certification(s) within twelve (12) months of hire
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Professional Customer Care Technology". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.