Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IV/ Grade 10
Working Calendar: 200 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Functions as a psychoeducational consultant to all students through consultation counseling, assessment, staff development, and program development/evaluation activities.
- Master's Degree with certification as a School Psychologist
- Expertise in psycho-educational consultation and assessment
- Willingness to review psychological literature and translate into practice
- Experience in school system
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Psychologist“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.