Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule IA, Grade 3 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assumes responsibility for the operation of the receptionist area, supplies general information to the public regarding the District, screens all visitors and refers them to proper departments, schedules meetings in various areas and reports malfunction equipment (including telephones and vending machines).
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Word processing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Receptionist – Clerk“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.