Website Red Pebbles Hospitality
Cocktail Bar + Italian style deli
Red Pebbles Hospitality is seeking a Restaurant General Manager to oversee Gertie’s Bar and Torino’s Sandwich Bar.
Please email email@example.com
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of the all restaurant employees on a daily basis, ensuring policies and processes are being followed and inspecting operational flow on a continuous basis.
- Responsible for the hiring, on-boarding and continuous training of employees.
- Responsible for overseeing the floor during service; ensuring the team stays on task and delegating assignments as needed.
- Ensure guest satisfaction; interacting with guests and engaging in service recovery when issues arise.
- Ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and beverages are consistently prepared and served according to presentation standards and recipes.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Be proactive in reaching our Company goals in sales, service, appearance; while creating a positive, fun and productive working environment
- Ensure compliance with department of health standards, maintaining superior cleanliness and sanitation throughout the restaurant.
- Identify potential safety hazards and initiate corrective action; ensuring the restaurant is safe for both employees and guests.
- Facilitate meetings and training’s covering a variety of training and policy topics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum one year restaurant management experience required; bar experience strongly preferred.
- Candidate must have proven leadership skills and must be able to manage, develop, and motivate a highly performing staff.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment while effectively delegating tasks.
- Must be proficient with computers and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift / carry items up to 40 lbs. and push / pull items up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time, with frequent bending, twisting, squatting and reaching overhead.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regard to race, sex, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org