Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for ensuring that the phones are answered, walk in traffic is directed and for providing administrative support to multiple levels of management, as well as other associates within the departments.
• Two-year degree or relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years administrative experience required, preferred experience in Banking.
• Minimum of 2 years in customer service required.
• Proficiency in Sales Force preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Power Point required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer telephones and directs the caller to appropriate associate that may include transferring the caller to an associate’s voicemail when associate is unavailable.
• Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail for pickup.
• Responsible for ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies for department.
• Handle Loan and Deposit file maintenances for department.
• Manage all aspects of travel arrangements.
• Approve weekly timecards.
• Ensure that your work area, bank lobby and stockrooms are neat and organized at all times.
• Prepare and pull daily, weekly and monthly department reports as requested.
• Prepare expense reports for associates and management as requested.
• Know how to use and set up items on SharePoint.
• Assist as a backup to the Personal Banker position.
• Prepare Monthly Maturity report in SharePoint.
• Coordinate meetings with internal departments and team members and external entities, including vendors, suppliers, and business partners.
• Liaise with Special Events on meetings as needed.
• Handle general inquiries and follow up, help with problem solving, research and customer service.
• Organize and prepare presentation documents and meeting materials.
• Craft, edit, and distribute internal and external communications.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal communications skills for effective interactions with clients, associates and management.
• Must be self motivated and work well in a team environment.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multitask in fast paced, stressful environment.
• Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentially.
• Must have strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and follow through.
• Must have good phone skills and be able to effectively communicate with bank personnel and clients.
• Must be proficient utilizing a PC and related software for report and documentation preparation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities if required for meetings.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.