Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bancorp, Inc is the parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company (NASDAQ – RBCAA), headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky with $6.5 billion in assets. The Bank currently has 42 full-service banking centers throughout fives states: Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio. Founded in 1982, Republic Bank employs over 1,000 associates and is Kentucky’s largest, locally owned, and operated community bank. For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years!
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for preparing monthly reports that are utilized by upper management and performs administrative activities to support the collections area to ensure efficiency within the department.
• Two-year degree or relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years previous administrative experience preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately prepare monthly delinquency reports, charge-off reports and management reports.
• Work with realtors for Broker Price Opinions on collections department properties.
• Assist with file imaging for Retail and Commercial Collections.
• Create and distribute mailers for multiple projects within the department.
• Prepare and document invoices for all areas of the department.
• Serve as a backup to the Bankruptcy department for administrative duties.
• Prepares multiple data entry reports for the collections department.
• Attend monthly meetings with senior management as administrative support.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must have good phone skills and be able to effectively communicate with Collection officers, Management and clients.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment & challenging environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.