Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last seven years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Associate Solutions Engineer will participate in the planning, management, and delivery of projects in support of the team. This includes project planning, execution, implementation, and ongoing support through the end of the project life cycle. This position will work closely with other team members, as well as a dedicated area such as, sales, service, mortgage, or technical areas to ensure effective deployment of business solutions for a specific area of the Bank. This position will lead and manage tasks related to projects, using industry best practices, processes, procedures, and standard methodologies to ensure all assigned projects deliver quality and cost-effective results. This position will contribute to the successful execution of tasks pertaining to project work by team members. The role will continuously solicit feedback and will be responsible for learning the development, enforcement, and continuous improvement of team processes.
• Minimum 2 years task management experience, involving successful development and deployments preferred.
• Full life cycle systems implementation knowledge preferred.
• Demonstrates experience successfully managing and successfully executing tasks related to projects required.
• Proven ability to work in teams and completing key tasks related to key project milestones required.
• Strong MS Office skills including, but not limited to: SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in a team environment to enable team members and other project resources.
• Ensure tasks pertaining to projects and programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
• Manage multiple tasks related to projects simultaneously using project management best practices and methodologies to ensure customer needs are met.
• Assist team in preparing detailed project plans, participate in project team meetings to gather requirements, ask questions, and coordinate project activities to ensure deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
• Review monitor task deliverables and communicate with the team any issues that may impact task delivery.
• Organize, communicate, and ensure completion of tasks related to project completion within projected timelines.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Working knowledge in the project life cycle and key components of project and program management and delivery (waterfall and Agile).
• Good verbal and written communication skills; customer service oriented.
• Good organization skills; excellent teamwork skills.
• Ability to work independently on tasks with direct supervision.
• Self-motivated and work in a team environment.
• Strong time management skills and self-disciplined.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to ask questions and work in a team to solve problems in practical ways using innovation, good judgement, creativity, and strategic thinking.
• Tolerance of ambiguity; ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and consistently changing work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Out-of-town travel is anticipated and may be required depending on project assignments.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekends.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.