Website Republic Bank
“Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team for a career, not just a job! “
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
• Previous experience in customer service in a debit/credit card environment preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for adding new applications to the Bankcard system and sends all new clients a welcome letter.
• Prepare adverse action letters & reports them to the Issuers Clearing House through Fidelity.
• Assists banking centers with cardholder questions and answers incoming calls.
• Scans new applications and documentation to DocuView, unless otherwise assigned.
• Assists with fraud and responds to Falcon alerts.
• Reviews daily E-Reports submitted by Fidelity. Also, receives and responds to Fidelity Action Forms in a timely manner.
• Monitor the Payment Error Report and re-post rejected payments. Post payment batches that have been rejected through the nightly transmittal process.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interactions with associates and supervisor.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency; ability to work with situations on a “rush” notice.
• Must be well organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
• Able to work collaboratively with others at various levels in the organization.
• Must be self-motivated, self-starter and work in a team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities is required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.