Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Collateral Review Analyst is responsible for gathering and vetting information for new funds recipients to ensure efficiency within the Warehouse Lending department. This position must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of a fast-paced office.
• Two-year degree or relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years accounting, financial analysis or bank credit administration experience preferred.
• Previous experience in mortgage lending preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with and communicate with title companies and clients to facilitate the gathering and verification of information utilized to approve title companies.
• Maintain RBWL files within the imaging system in complete and organized fashion.
• Responsible for preparing and distributing multiple monthly reports.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Responsible for approving daily client advances as necessary.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and accurate while working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills required.
• Work under pressure of meeting deadlines with ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Must have good phone skills and be able to effectively communicate with bank personnel and clients.
• Must be proficient utilizing a PC and related software for report and documentation preparation.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Regular hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
• Occasional travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Provide “Back-up” support for other “Team” or group positions.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.