Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Commercial Loan Processor primary responsibilities are to process approved commercial loans and accurately document each file according to the Bank’s policy, procedures, guidelines, and compliance requirements. This position will also prepare loan files to be properly documented by the Bank’s document preparation team.
• Two years of loan processing experience; preferably in a commercial setting required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Setup and analyze all incoming loan files on the Bank’s loan operating system for all due diligence items needed to accurately document the loan according to the Bank’s guidelines and compliance standards.
• Coordinate internal activities with the lending team to work toward an anticipated closing date.
• Coordinate external activities with title companies, attorneys, surveyors, and other pertinent parties.
• Work with the lending team to ensure all necessary documentation is collected and stored on the Bank’s loan operating system according to the Bank’s guidelines and compliance standards.
• Review business & trust documentation to determine authorized signers and entity information.
• Complete daily workflow on files to ensure receipt of all necessary documentation by using the commercial loan operating system.
• Demonstrate understanding of all loan products, lending authority, and Bank policy and procedures as they pertain to commercial lending.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to meet financial investment objectives and/or resolve problems or complaints.
• Self-motivated and work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to learn and effectively use software tools.
• Ability to work under limited supervision with bank personnel and third-party vendors.
• Exhibit professionalism while always interacting with internal and external partners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.