Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Commercial Loan Systems Specialist is responsible for assisting the Commercial Systems Analyst with the maintenance of the commercial software systems; applying and testing the changes in new releases of Advisor, Laser Pro, Great America Leasing, and Decision Lender-Indirect Auto Lending. Additionally, this position will assist the sales force and operations with questions regarding these systems.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or economics or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of three years of accounting/financial analysis, credit administration or business analyst experience required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, and Access) and Internet navigation required.
• Previous experience in report writing, desktop, and database software required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide support to all commercial system users of Advisor, Laser Pro, Great America Leasing, and Decision Lender-Indirect Auto Lending.
• Provide testing and support of new commercial systems or conversions.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of all documentation used by the Credit, Processing, Closing, Appraisal and Quality Review Depts.
• Assist in any special projects regarding the Advisor, Laser Pro, Great America Leasing, and Decision Lender-Indirect Auto Lending systems.
• Help maintain training documentation for the Advisor system and provide additional training to the sales force as needed.
• Develop reports and/or queries to assist management.
• Monitor and maintain the imports to the Advisor system.
• Assist in maintaining all interfaces with Advisor to Laser Pro to Horizon.
• Maintain Commercial Rates and the Commercial Lending SharePoint site
• Work with the Commercial Systems Analyst to create testing scripts for all new releases on Advisor, Laser Pro, Great America Leasing, and Decision Lender-Indirect Auto Lending.
• Obtain and retain product knowledge certification.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with loan officers and senior management to communicate loan decision findings.
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Requires a strong sense of urgency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.