Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Credit Card Product Manager will create & drive the execution of the product roadmap transforming credit card capabilities and experience for Bank customers. This role is responsible for managing all payment product initiatives within the assigned Product Suite (Consumer or Business Cards) to achieve portfolio growth and profitability goals. The primary focus is to improve the product performance of consumer/business debit and credit cards and to research and evaluate, emerging payment form factors.
• Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a debit/credit card environment required.
• Experience in translating customer needs to card product features and business requirements required.
• Ability to proactively identify product opportunities related to business trends and market developments.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage various tasks simultaneously while working under tight deadlines providing high quality products and services.
• Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Internet applications required.
• Demonstrated ability to sell and cross-sell bank products and services required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive business and financial results through the selection, design, development and promotion of new and existing products or experiences utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience.
• Research and evaluate product performance and identify innovations to address customer needs and improve product performance in market.
• Identify, monitor, analyze and interpret key product performance metrics including financials, network volumes, other key statistics, and internal/external customer feedback trends. Develop and communicate findings to build strategic and tactical recommendations for performance improvements.
• Explore emerging technologies to deliver products to customers through all applicable channels.
• Responsible for the prioritization and implementation of product recommendations.
• Develop business cases and plans to support the roll-out and adoption of product offering with internal and external partners.
• Create the portfolio strategy and create product roadmaps with short-term and long-term focus.
• Define, document, and communicate strategic product roadmaps to build new products, enhance existing products or improve portfolio performance.
• Manage the successful development, implementation and marketing of new and existing payment products and services.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies supporting account acquisition, usage and customer retention metrics.
• Develop competitive intelligence metrics to monitor and report on competitive products and marketing developments.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the regulatory environment to ensure products, services, and promotions comply with all applicable laws and internal audit procedures.
• Monitor, report and escalate risks (as necessary) associated with our business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support Republic’s Risk Management directives.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Bank facilities and client locations required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekends.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.