Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Document Operations Team Lead position performs any combination of all the job functions to aid the operations team to optimize their performance and service delivery in the lockbox, mailroom, and document imaging areas. Serving as a liaison between internal clients and the operations team to ensure our client’s needs are being met, quality levels are achieved, and issues are resolved.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Lockbox and Document Imaging environment preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of system administration, business processing/analysis and troubleshooting multiple business applications preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, maintain, and deliver staff training program; includes on-boarding new associates and providing training to support job progressions.
• Identify, develop, and implement workflows, processes, and procedures promoting efficiencies and quality of service.
• Develop and implement department-wide quality control measures.
• Assist Manager in developing, planning, and coordinating operational activities.
• Perform new client account and product set-up/changes, etc. for lockbox applications and standard document maintenance for FIS FCM.
• Responsible for the preparation of all management reports.
• Assist EAS perform routine Patches/Updates to all system applications used in the department.
• Serve as the direct owner and subject matter expert on all Lockbox and Imaging system applications.
• Monitor and maintain all document imaging interfaces.
• Perform necessary testing for all new applications and future releases of all applications used.
• Assume responsibilities of the department in absence of the manager.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency to meet department deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Regular and predictable physical presence at the worksite is an essential function of this position.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.