Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Heloc Processor is responsible for processing approved HELOC loan requests using an automated software system. Additionally, this position is also responsible for working closely with the lending staff to process loan applications in an efficient and timely manner within compliance guidelines.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Minimum of 1-year banking experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for capturing HELOC files from the Lending Officer at the time they have completed the loan application request.
• Responsible for sending all disclosures as well as initial file set-up.
• Prepare all upfront regulatory documents for the client within the time allotted and regulatory guidelines.
• Maintain weekly pipeline to ensure that all files are being processed and work by all parties in the time that is allotted for the HELOC product.
• Responsible for ordering appraisal, title, flood and homeowner’s insurance.
• Analyze all fees and escrows disclosed on the HELOC loan for accuracy and update as necessary/required according to all mortgage regulations and procedures.
• Responsible for reviewing several aspects of HELOC loans that are scheduled to close to avoid any pre-closing issues.
• Prepare loan documents and closing instructions, review them for accuracy.
• Effectively communicate and provide assistance with branch personnel, loan officers, operations staff and providers.
• Work daily with officers on the outstanding items that the bank receives any outstanding issues in a timely manner.
• Maintain a working knowledge of HELOC products offered their requirements, and the required documentation.
• Ensure that all procedures are followed and completed as they are outlined.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interaction with associates and supervisor.
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency; ability to work with situations on a “rush” notice.
• Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Bank facilities may be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.