Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Analyst is responsible for daily support of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) platform. This includes support and light administrative duties for aspects of identity lifecycle management process surrounding provisioning, transfers, updates, and de-provisioning. The role is also responsible for execution and support of manual or scripted IAM processes that are not currently transitioned into the IAM platform. The Analyst will work closely with the team on learning and documenting automation steps for the provisioning and deprovisioning of user access from current state into the IAM platform. The role will serve as a tier I analyst to provide technical support for identity issues and assist with monitoring, reviewing, and resolving support ticket queues in the Bank’s IT Service Management platform.
• Minimum one (1) years’ information technology experience required.
• Minimum one (1) years’ experience in Active Directory (AD), Azure Active Directory (AAD), M365 & Exchange Online provisioning and permissions required.
• Minimum one (1) years’ experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) or Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions preferred.
• Minimum one (1) years’ experience with administration and support of applications in enterprise banking environment preferred.
• General understanding of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and Least Privilege Access security concepts preferred.
• General understanding or experience with Identity Governance processes for user access and entitlement reviews preferred.
• General understanding or experience with process automation and workflow development tools preferred.
• General understanding or with IT, IS, and SOX audits in regulated banking environment preferred.
• General understanding or experience with scripting or programming languages such as batch, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc. preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure security best practices are followed with identity management such as RBAC and least privilege access.
• Responsible for logging and responding to tickets in IT Service Management system and ensuring timely settlement of assigned tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for following on/offboarding processes surrounding New Hire, Transfer, Suspension, and Termination Personnel Requests.
• Assist with provisioning, deprovisioning, and onboarding of new applications/users timely and accurately using Identity & Access Management (IAM) platform.
• Assist with maintenance of the Microsoft Active Directory/Azure Active Directory Users and Groups/ Microsoft 365. This includes maintaining network users, service accounts, mail accounts, directories, and security.
• Assist with entitlement reviews using Identity Governance software to include configuring, maintaining data, facilitating review, tracking progress of review and closure, and reporting of review to Audit department.
• Demonstrate general understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
• Proactively work with internal and external technology teams, system administrators, and product managers to identify issues and escalate for full remediation of every issue.
• Provide 24×7 support as needed for emergency situations and planned maintenance activities.
• Develop and maintain quality documentation related to IAM, PAM, and associated processes and procedures.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting is imperative.
• Self-motivated and work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Requires attention to detail and adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Drive and initiative, the desire to constantly improve upon skillset and knowledge base.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Position requires access to confidential bank data and discretion is mandatory.
• Travel between Republic Bank facilities may be required
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.