Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Microsoft 365 Administrator works to ensure that all components of the platform are highly available and functioning within defined SLAs. This position works closely with technology teams to ensure connectivity to authentication mechanisms, online systems, and internal systems are functioning properly. This role works closely with Business Analysts and Business Owners to produce forms, workflows, and custom SharePoint and Power Applications that facilitate automation and efficiency of business processes. As the Bank’s environment moves further online, activities will shift to technical integrations with various applications including Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Apps, and development technologies such as MS Graph.
• Microsoft 365 certifications preferred.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience with SharePoint solutions, along with analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of Office 365/SPO is required.
• Minimum three (3) years of hands-on experience supporting SharePoint 2016/2013 and/or SharePoint Online required.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerShell, Power Apps, Power Automate, preferred.
• Working knowledge and experience dealing with Information Architecture, Metadata, Content Types, Search, and SharePoint site Taxonomies required.
• Hands-on experience administering security within the Microsoft 365 Platform, including but not limited to Azure AD and ADFS preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, creation, and maintenance/enhancement of SharePoint sites, pages, Power App forms, Workflows or Microsoft Web Parts that satisfy functional and technical requirements in a timely manner.
• Conducts necessary routine maintenance including patches and upgrades.
• Work with Information Security to ensure that proper monitoring for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is in place and that security and information policies across the platform are in place and working as expected.
• Establish, refine, and enforce Microsoft 365 Governance.
• Promotes collaboration technology through employee engagement and emphasis on continual improvement of business processes.
• Performs administrative functions of the Bank’s M365 platform, such as user, group, and site administration, content management, and governance enforcement.
• Ensures system reliability by keeping the platform up to date and provide support for disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• To ensure the accurate translation of a user’s needs into business and technical requirements, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work alone or in a team environment.
• Must be able to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Must possess excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Must have a strong “customer focus” and timely follow-through and delivery on customer requests.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities is required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekends.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.