Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Operations/Customer Service Coordinator will provide daily funding/settlement/collateral assistance for Warehouse Lending customers as well as providing day-to-day assistance on Warehouse Lending System (WLS) for all warehouse lending customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years working in the banking/mortgage/warehouse lending industry required.
• Minimum of 2 years working on data-based systems required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding of the Warehouse/Mortgage Lending function which includes providing excellent service to our warehouse lending customers.
• Assist customers with all aspects of loan fundings and will review submitted information before forwarding loans to Warehouse Lending Credit group for approval.
• Responsible for ordering outgoing wire transfers, monitoring incoming wire transfers, daily balancing of customer deposit accounts and handling/controlling mortgage notes.
• Responsible for running/analyzing daily collateral reports and resolving any customer issues.
• Assist with the research and approval of Closing Agents/Title Companies prior to loans being disbursed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interactions with clients.
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Must be detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.