Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Program Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the operational and processing functions for all Republic Processing Group (RPG) lines of business. This includes, but is not limited to supporting internal accounting, operational, and administrative functions, providing analysis of transactions at the program level, supporting ongoing monitoring and oversight efforts, and providing support as needed to business owners.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• One-year operations/processing experience required.
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with ongoing monitoring, oversight, and daily administration of various RPG programs.
• Responsible for monitoring and resolving program exceptions.
• Assist Accounting and Operations with daily reconciliation of program activities and with monthly invoice generation and reconciliation.
• Collaborate with both Accounting and Operations in researching program activity (such as transaction histories, daily files provided by processing partners).
• Responsible for collections and fraud work when required by program manager.
• Provide backup support to Client Support.
• Provide excellent customer service to all RPG clients and providers.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients.
• Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a high stress environment.
• Strong data entry skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• This position is not work-from-home eligible.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.