Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bancorp, Inc is the parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company (NASDAQ – RBCAA), headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky with $6.5 billion in assets. The Bank currently has 42 full-service banking centers throughout fives states: Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio. Founded in 1982, Republic Bank employs over 1,000 associates and is Kentucky’s largest, locally owned, and operated community bank. For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years!
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Regional Sales and Service Representative is responsible for providing efficient, professional and quality customer service to our clients within a designated region. This position is encouraged to cross-sell bank products, and services while providing a quality client experience. This position requires that the associate work at a banking center within the designated market, which could change daily. Schedules will be made in advance but are subject to change based on staffing needs. In addition, you may be asked to work events outside of the traditional banking center.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
• Minimum 2 years banking or demonstrated customer service experience required.
• Basic computer skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
• Cash handling strongly preferred.
• English/Spanish speaking and reading ability preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for delivering a high level of service by addressing customer service issues and handling client transactions.
• Responsible for comprehensive, prompt, and efficient client transactions. Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into Horizon system.
• Greet all clients as soon as they enter the banking center and work to develop a strong banking relationship with regular clients.
• Assist Virtual Banking department with client transactions through our interactive teller machine.
• Balances cash drawer each day, meeting Republic’s standard of performance.
• Promote Republic products and services.
• Performs SSR transaction overrides & makes hold decisions.
• Receives mortgage, consumer loan and other payments, ensures the payments match balances due and enter payment into Horizon system.
• Takes outgoing wire transfer requests; processes cash advances; cashes checks & processes withdrawals; opens & records the night drop deposit transactions; balancing ATM; researches necessary information upon client’s request while following all security procedures for the banking center.
• Adhere to Bank’s new client on boarding process and procedures.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Must use active listening skills to be able to uncover client opportunities for additional products and services.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
• Must be well organized and able to multi-task.
• Advance Interpersonal skills to develop fast client rapport.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities is required.
• Reliable transportation is required.
• Associate must be willing to commit to remaining in this role for one year.
• Limited out-of-town travel is required for training purposes for those outside of the Louisville Market.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.