Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Service Desk Technician is the centralized point of contact for end users regarding basic issues related to products and services. This position is responsible for providing support for all tickets that are submitted to the Help Desk.
• Previous experience working in a technical support, help desk or IT support position preferred.
• Basic understanding of how computer systems connect and interact with one another required.
• Proficient in Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office suite required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for triaging & troubleshooting all tickets to determine the appropriate department for action and support.
• Follow pre-defined procedures to assist when issues arise.
• Provide basic technical support to end users.
• Facilitate problem resolution through compliance with established issue reporting and escalation procedures.
• Keep technical skills current and relevant through use of provided training and development procedures.
• Support the goals and service level objectives of the IS department, as well as the other technical teams.
• Ensure the Bank’s computing systems meet business and regulatory requirements for availability, data, security, and performance.
• Comply with established Change Control policies and procedures.
• Provides on-call after hours or weekend support.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and work effectively in a team environment.
• Requires a high level of energy and strong sense of urgency.
• Requires attention to detail and adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Bank facilities might be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.