Website Republic Bank
“Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team for a career, not just a job! “
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Republic Bank is eagerly searching for top talent to join our current Talent Acquisition team. As a Talent Recruitment Officer, you will specialize in identifying, sourcing, and onboarding top talent for the Bank in an executive search firm style of recruiting. As an energetic, self-motivated team member with excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, you will source candidates who have the right skillset and attitude while supporting our company values and culture. Primary responsibilities include full life cycle recruitment, facilitating the new hire onboarding experience, and continually providing resources to support and educate hiring managers in creating a diverse workforce. Candidates with mortgage recruiting experience are strongly encouraged to apply. This position is Hybird working in the office 3 days a week.
• Minimum of ten years executive recruiting experience in a corporate environment required.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain successful recruiting networking relationships required.
• Experience in financial recruiting required.
• Skilled in traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques with a solid understanding and prior use of social media as a recruiting tool (direct, networking, complex internet sourcing) required.
• Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using applicant tracking system (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases required.
• Seasoned in constructing complex offers and managing the offer process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement executive recruitment /search plan to attract qualified applicants to fill specific positions.
• Seeks new methods and innovate solutions to identify and attract the best candidates.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts as potential recruiting referral sources.
• Uses passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, Internet searching, participating in and networking within associations, organizations, cold calling, and conducting and gathering competitive research on direct competitor organizations.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, vendors, and community organizations.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Review applications, interview, and screen applicants to obtain work history, education, training, position skills, and salary requirements.
• Communicate important associate information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, relocation, sign on bonus etc.).
• Responsible for negotiating compensation package with candidate.
• Identifies and implements best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost.
• Initiates, negotiates, and manages working relationships with vendors and external business partners to facilitate the generation of high-quality candidates, pre-screening services, and talent acquisition.
• Coach/mentor current associates who seek advice on career growth and opportunities with the Bank.
• Responsible for negotiation with outside search firms to ensure contracts meet Republic standards as well as ensure all hiring requirements are met.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
• Proven ability to adapt to changing recruiting needs, adjust pace of work to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
• Exceptional negotiation skills to navigate concerns and competing priorities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekends.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.