Website Republic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Virtual Banker is responsible for providing outstanding personalized service to all Republic Bank clients via video interaction. This includes introducing/explaining new technology to clients and processing a high volume of multiple financial transactions. The Virtual Banker will balance each day’s transactions by verifying cash entries in two operating systems, perform various maintenances on client accounts and follow all departmental procedures and bank policies. The Virtual Bankers will be scheduled on various shifts to cover the extended hours.
This position is part-time working 28 hours per week with the following schedule: Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm and rotating Saturdays.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years previous Teller experience required.
• Working knowledge of bank products and services required.
• Must be able to efficiently work simultaneously between two operating systems.
• Experience communicating via virtual technology preferred.
• Technology proficient – strong core technology skills, coupled with the ability to quickly learn and effectively use new technology.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet all clients via teleprompter in a timely, professional manner.
• Effectively use bank resources, procedure manuals and reference materials to independently service client inquiries.
• Process all Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) transactions through video interaction efficiently and accurately while providing quality customer service and building customer loyalty.
• Promote usage and explain new Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) technology to clients and Republic Bank Associates.
• Responsible for providing a variety of customer service functions via Interactive Teller Machines. This will include conducting complex and high-risk transactions in a non-face-to-face environment, such as making hold decisions, completing address changes and check reorders, PIN resets, increasing check card limits, and reviewing and cashing checks, within set limits.
• Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals while meeting Republic’s standard of performance.
• Staying up to date on bank products and services in order to resolve client inquiries and offer solutions that will complement the client relationship.
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of client account information.
• May prepare reports as assigned from NetManager to provide information on statistics and improvement initiative and assist with ATM cutover (change day) on select locations.
• Meet all departmental and individual service standards.
• Maintain a high level working knowledge of Interactive Teller Machine and TellerNow!, following the guidelines established by the Interactive Teller Department.
• Assist with testing new software upgrades before or after business hours.
• Responsible for following Republic Security procedures.
• Ensure adherence to scheduled shift start times and break times to optimize availability.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Must have excellent communication skills in a face to face customer environment and be comfortable being on camera at all times.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Must be well organized and able to multi-task.
• Must possess the decision-making ability and problem-solving skills to offer a variety of solutions.
• Must be comfortable being on camera at all times while servicing clients.
• Comfortable with emerging technologies (e.g., virtual customer interactions).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.