Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Virtual Banking Supervisor will oversee the daily operations and training for their team, ensuring a high quality of service is delivered to our clients while bank policies and procedures are followed. This position is responsible for stepping in for the Manager and performing the function of the job when needed. This position will effectively use their authority and knowledge of operating and security procedures to make on-the-spot decisions including exceptions and overrides.
• Minimum of 3 years teller experience or 2 years interactive teller experience required.
• Previous supervisor experience required or prior successful completion of Republic Bank Supervisor/Leadership training.
• Must have prior experience and knowledge as it relates to Banking Regulations.
• Knowledge of Horizon System, Republic Bank policies and procedures is preferred.
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of financial products and banking services.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for direct supervision of a team.
• Maintain a superior knowledge of the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) and the following systems: TellerNow, Network Manager, Horizon Teller, Horizon IDO, and Intercept.
• Supervise the training of new Associates on ITM systems and be responsible for coaching and ensuring they are trained on any new processes and procedures. Report any performance or training needs to the Manager.
• Complete monthly tracking sheets to monitor sessions, including wait times, session length, percentage of total calls and overall client experience. Meet with team members to document strengths and challenge areas.
• Ensure client requests are completed with a solid understanding of client verification, fraud, and other risks associated with ITM transactions.
• Balance ITM GL daily by retrieving machine totals and documenting adjustments, research and clear any discrepancies.
• Track banking center transactions at ITM locations to calculate percentage of ITM transactions compared to banking center transactions for monthly reports prepared for senior management.
• Monitor machine status throughout the day to identify operational issues and promptly create service requests to limit interruptions to servicing clients as much as possible.
• Master the Network Manager reports to track CIT and any cash adjustments due to machine servicing. Communicate errors to service provider and monitor corrections.
• Ensure team members adhere to scheduled start times, breaks, and lunches.
• Review ITM transaction sessions to ensure proper Currency Transaction Reporting is captured.
• Ensure staff has a clear understanding of bank products and services so they can answer client questions and make recommendations to enhance the client relationship.
• Work with Manager to perform transactions for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Be available to resolve any client escalation situations quickly and professionally, alerting management of critical issues promptly.
• Resolves client requests, including high risk transactions; VIP Status, Dormant Status Release, Change ATM limits according to Authority Limits Chart and ensure procedures are followed.
• Assist with software upgrades, testing and introducing new machine functionality. Assist in developing and training new procedures to accompany the new processes.
• Through positive communication, leading by example and reviewing recorded sessions, coach and motivate team members to develop skills and improve quality of service.
• Monitor Network Manager queues and ensure team is aware of wait times; actively pursue opportunities to improve efficiency in the department.
• Master reports in NetManager and prepare periodic reports to provide accurate information on statistics and improved initiative for upper management.
• Know compliance responsibilities and specific requirements affecting your area of responsibility. Incorporate these requirements into your business processes and procedures, perform periodic self-assessments including corrective action as needed, and assure appropriate training to associates regarding these responsibilities and procedures.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Self-motivated and work well in a non-traditional customer service team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Flexible and display a friendly positive attitude.
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills particularly effective on camera.
• Well organized and able to multi-task by working with two software systems concurrently to complete teller transactions.
• Possess strong decision-making ability and problem-solving skills to offer a variety of solutions.
• Display a professional appearance and outgoing personality to connect with clients.
• High level of professionalism and ability to lead the team by example.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank’s guidelines, policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and the overall development of associates; coaching and mentoring while providing challenging opportunities to enhance career growth; planning, assigning, and directing work; setting expectations and appraising performance; recognizing and rewarding associates or recommending disciplinary action as appropriate; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and helping to build a positive team culture.
• Occasional travel to other facilities may occur.
• Reliable transportation is required.
• Requires a flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime work.
• Stay informed on new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.