Website Republic Bank
“Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team for a career, not just a job! “
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years! For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Virtual Banking Support Specialist is responsible for monitoring the status of all ITMs, increasing efficiency, and enhancing the customer experience of our Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) clients. This position is responsible for placing service tickets, maintaining SharePoint service issues, creating/reviewing reports, updating policies and procedures and other operational tasks. In addition, this position will research and make corrections to client’s accounts and/or appropriate general ledger accounts and work closely with team members to resolve machine issues and associated errors.
• Minimum of one (1) year previous Virtual Banker experience required.
• Working knowledge of Network Manager, Teller Now or equivalent ITM operating systems, required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively use bank resources, procedure manuals and reference materials to independently research dropped calls, ATM dispute questions and unprocessed transactions.
• Have a clear understanding of how transactions in Teller Now post to research corrections. (GL accounts used for cash transactions, credit card payments, check cashing fees, etc.)
• Review ITM Check Jams and Items in Transit GL account emails sent by accounting department and scan items to clear outages.
• Communicate with all necessary departments and management teams in the event of a total ITM system failure where we are unable to service clients.
• Assist in reviewing ATM check deposits and communicate with appropriate bank areas when placing holds or deleting items.
• Review Reg CC report to ensure any exception holds placed due to Confidential Information are properly documented and scanned to Imaging.
• Create requested reports by retrieving information from Network Manager or ITM transaction systems. (Log In/Outs, Rejected Calls, Session Statistics, etc.)
• Meet all department and individual service standards.
• Maintain a high-level working knowledge of ITMs, Teller Now and Network Manager, always looking for ways to operate more efficiently, following departmental guidelines.
• Assist in testing new software upgrades before or after business hours.
• Update training manuals on any new processes or enhancements.
• Responsible for following Republic Security procedures.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills to relay information to team members, various levels of management and outside vendors.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Well organized and ability to multi-task.
• Possess decision-making ability and problem-solving skills to offer a variety of solutions.
• Embrace emerging technologies.
• Strong core technology skills, coupled with the ability to quickly learn and effectively use new technology.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Exercise discretion in handling confidential, sensitive & timely information is crucial.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends, and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.