Website Republic Bank
About Republic Bank
Republic Bancorp, Inc is the parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company (NASDAQ – RBCAA), headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky with $6.5 billion in assets. The Bank currently has 42 full-service banking centers throughout fives states: Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio. Founded in 1982, Republic Bank employs over 1,000 associates and is Kentucky’s largest, locally owned, and operated community bank. For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
Republic Bank’s values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It’s one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years!
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Contact Center Representative is responsible for providing outstanding service to all that contact Republic Bank, client or non-client. The Contact Center Representative will place a strong emphasis on cross-selling bank products when servicing accounts. The Representative will also strive to provide accurate information to all inquiries while following departmental procedures and bank policies to achieve their individual performance goals.
This position is part-time working 30 hours per week with the following schedule: Monday-Friday 12pm-7pm.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous customer service or banking experience preferred.
• Should be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
• Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems required.
• English/Spanish speaking and reading ability is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer incoming calls in a timely, professional manner; make outbound calls as directed.
• Ensure client satisfaction by resolving client research in a prompt and timely manner.
• Effectively use bank resources, procedure manuals and reference materials to independently service client inquiries when necessary.
• Provide account information and perform necessary research.
• Resolve basic client inquiries with a strong emphasis on cross-selling bank products and services.
• Protect client information by following department security guidelines and procedures.
• Transfer calls to appropriate Republic Associates and Departments when necessary.
• Review client accounts, and enthusiastically offer bank products that complement the client relationship. Required to meet all individual service standards.
• Consistently strive to provide one call resolution; escalate any issues/questions that arise to a supervisor.
• Follow department best practice standards for providing excellent service and selling bank products.
• Stay current on changes to products, procedures and policy of the bank and the department.
• Successfully complete necessary training and testing to advance servicing skills.
• Ensure adherence to scheduled shift start times and break times to optimize availability.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and excellent grammar.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must exhibit good organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Must possess the decision-making ability to offer a variety of solutions.
• Comfortable with emerging technologies.
• Ability to learn quickly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicbank.com.