Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: III
Working Calendar: 195 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support, assistance, and coaching to system-wide service center and/or school staff in the area of assignment.
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Resource Teacher Behavior Support Systems“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.