Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule Job Family III (attached)
Assists District staff in the implementation of consistent and appropriate ECE (Exceptional Child Education) instructional programs; provides direct services and consultation to local schools and community agencies on intervention strategies, best practices in instruction, materials selection, curriculum, and staff development; participates in pre-referral, referral, assessment, placement, and follow-up activities; assists the department in collecting and compiling data as needed for appropriate evaluation and placement of children, as well as for District, state and federal reports; coordinates and participates in parent involvement, staff development and community agency development activities.
- Master's degree or non-degree fifth year program
- Kentucky certification in interdisciplinary early childhood education or certification endorsed in some area of special education or related field
- IECE Certification
- Three (3) years of successful experience as a teacher
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team situation
- Demonstrated experience in at least one area of ECE
- Effective communication skills
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG TEACHER IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAIVER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.