Salary Schedule (Attached)
195 Days/ 7 hours
Job Description: (Attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist District staff in the implementation of consistent and appropriate ECE (Exceptional Child Education) programs and compliance; analyze data collected through the Child Find screening and diagnostic process and provides both prompt support and feedback to personnel, families, and community members; provide technical support and coach to the Early Childhood Diagnostic team; provide direct services and consultation to local schools and community agencies on intervention strategies, best practices in instruction, materials selection, curriculum, and staff development in collecting and compiling data as needed for appropriate evaluation and placement of children, as well as for District, state and federal reports; coordinates and participates in parent involvement, staff development and community agency development activies.
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education (IECE) or certification endorsed in some area of special education or related field
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with diverse groups
- Effective communication skills.
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position and location – “Resource Teacher” If the letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify five references; with one being current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.