Job Description: (attached)
Salary/Grade: III (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for analyzing data collected through teaching and learning, and provides both prompt reflection/support and constructive feedback to school personnel for both academics and behavior. The position provides technical support and coaching for school teams; provides professional development and support for schools in order to organize and maintain support teams; organizes support systems; provides classroom management support for teachers; organizes effective individual student intervention strategies in both academics and behavior; assists with data collections, analysis and evaluation; monitors the effectiveness of campus support efforts and outcomes, and coordinates support efforts across schools, vertical teams, and the District.
- Master’s degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Consultant Certification once selected for the position
- Ability to work successfully with diverse groups
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Resource Teacher Multi-Tiered Systems of Support“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.