Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: III
Working Calendar: 195 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support, recommendations, and advice relating to referral, entrance, and exit of students to behavior support schools. Assists with designing, implementing, and reporting District program. Assists schools and students in the entrance, exit, and referral to behavior support schools by providing case management using relevant data.
- Master's Degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Five (5) years of successful teaching experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Resource Teacher Student Relations". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.