Rhino Tool House
ABOUT RHINO TOOL HOUSE
Rhino Tool House is a family of brands dedicated to quality, safety, productivity, and innovation. Our mission is to identify and deliver the world’s most innovative manufacturing solutions, provide superior service with local expertise, empower our customers to be more productive, build a better-quality product, and maintain a safe environment for their workers.
Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with their customers to deliver the best service to end-users.”
This position will place you in a team-oriented environment interacting with our team of professional outside sales persons, our customers, and our vendors. This could be entering customer purchase orders, research specific specific order information, and get back to the outside sales person or customer with your findings.
Primary function is customer support for our service center locations. Receive (email, phone) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers and sales reps.
Position Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and strengthening relationships with our customers, vendors, and outside sales staff.
- Receives email and telephone requests for purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers, and/or sales staff.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
Utilizes our ERP system – Oracle NetSuite – to retrieve customer information, stock status information, and status of orders.
- Ensures that correct product codes and part numbers are used for inputting information.
Distributes critical information such as change orders, delivery changes, partial shipments, returns and credit changes.
- Learns company roles and responsibilities to answer questions that are specific to this position and knows when to pass request to team members when appropriate.
Keys to success in this position
- Leveraging self-initiative and resourcefulness in tracking down information.
- Being patient and solution-oriented when working with customers, vendors, and outside sales staff.
- Practicing excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrate professional maturity, including dependability, conscientiousness, honesty, and integrity.
- Remain flexible in responding to issues as they arise. The ability to pause one activity and quickly move on to take care of a new priority and pick up the original activity an hour later or even the next day.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.