Website River City Distributing
Offering great pay, benefits, and a fun work environment!
We’re River City Distributing, a family-owned and operated beverage distributor based in Louisville, KY. Since our founding in 1987, we have focused on providing our customers with the best brands and the best service. This focus has allowed our company to become the largest independent distributor in the market.
Our success is the end product of our employees’ passion and commitment. We are committed to ensuring we provide a great working environment in an industry that is already exciting and fun.
We provide competitive pay and great benefits, including company 401(k) match and profit sharing opportunities. River City Distributing’s employees share great pride in their work and excellent camaraderie. We firmly believe that our employees’ drive for success leads to our own.
We currently have an opening for a front desk Receptionist with a friendly personality and great work ethic. We are looking for a self-motivated and organized team player who will bring a positive attitude and customer service skills. This position also assists in covering accounting teammates’ tasks and duties in their absence, bringing excellent growth and learning opportunities.
A SUCCESSFUL RECEPTIONIST WILL:
- Present a positive and happy attitude to visitors and employees.
- Answer switchboard and direct calls to appropriate personnel or take and relay messages.
- Greet and announce all visitors.
- Collect money, invoices from sales personnel and generate sales invoices as requested.
- Balance routes daily, secure all cash.
- Prepare spreadsheet of draft line cleaning service.
- Maintain and update sales invoice spreadsheets.
- Maintain log of conversations for follow up and resolution.
- Provide assistance with other office functions.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and conduct oneself in a professional manner that is supportive of management.
- Assist with purchase orders and pricing contracts for sales department.
- Fill in for 2nd shift Cashier when absent, and assist in the reconciliation of driver routes as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized and secure work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Six (6) months proven receptionist experience.
- Extensive customer service experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Basic math skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Computer savvy, able to learn and master unfamiliar software
River City Distributing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and a drug free workplace.
Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, or other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.rivercitydistributing.com.