Website Robert W Baird
Baird’s Branch Administrative Managers are primarily responsible for leadership of branch support staff. You will train, develop, and supervise branch office support associates, and facilitate ongoing associate communication. The Branch Administrative Manager (BAM) establishes and implements branch procedures, and researches and completes special projects. In addition, you will act as a branch marketing liaison and Financial Advisor (FA) recruiting resource. The BAM may be responsible for compliance oversight delegated by the Market Director via the Market Director’s Letter of Delegation. These duties may occur with multiple branches. Within a Market, the BAM aligns processes and practices of other administrative leaders.
As a Branch Administrative Manager, you will:
- Work in partnership with the Market Director to drive strategic priorities for the market and branch. This could involve project management, managing components of the recruiting process, and the monitoring of branch progress towards goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Market Director on branch marketing initiatives (i.e., Next Gen, wealth planning, etc.).
- Work in partnership with the Market Director to monitor and track branch marketing budgets, P&L reports, FA and branch rankings, and manage office equipment needs.
- Perform daily, monthly and annual compliance reviews indicated on the Market Director’s Letter of Delegation, and will act as a backup to the Market Director in accordance with letter of delegation.
- Be responsible for quarterly staffing metrics, progressive discipline, in partnership with Human Resources and Market Director.
- Guide associates through ongoing performance management which includes goal setting, performance coaching, and career development.
- Assess and identify with all branch support to develop goals that align with PWM’s Strategic Priorities, FA Business Plans and branch business needs.
- Resolve associate issues and interpret policies, procedures, and guidelines for staff.
- Plan and lead monthly branch support staff meetings.
- Educate associates of PWM initiatives, business unit results and branch specific results.
- Supervise and evaluate the work of the branch support staff.
- Schedule support staff work hours and time off to provide adequate coverage.
- Responsible for the employment life cycle, including interviewing and onboarding or off-boarding, of branch associates.
- May act as backup to staff, filling in where necessary.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of industry experience with a minimum of three years as a Client Specialist or Senior Client Specialist or comparable role. Previous supervisory experience required.
- Must be SIE, Series 7, 63/65 or 66 licensed and be willing to obtain the Series 9 and 10 licenses within 12 months of hire.
- Ability to work well in and effectively lead a team.
- Excellent social, written and verbal communications skills are a must and ability to effectively relate to others.
- Strong organizational skills–ability to prioritize and delegate branch’s daily workflow to effectively organize tasks/people in order to achieve specific goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
To apply for this job please visit bairdcareers.com.