Website Saint Agnes Catholic Community
Our maintenance team looking to add to their staff to assist with the parish and school daily tasks. The ideal candidate should have enough experience to be reasonably self-directed, but willing to work with the other members of the team and take direction from the Facilities Manager while trying to serve the priests, school administrators, staff, and our parishioners on a team that takes pride in its reputation for service.
- Experience in the cleaning and upkeep of a parish and school
- Willingness to take care of the jobs that no one notices until they are not done: cleaning restrooms, cleaning up after sick children, climbing ladders to work in high spaces, etc.
- Willingness and ability to communicate needs to supervisors
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds to set up or take down special activities
- Schedule flexibility that might include occasional evenings to secure the campus.
Full-time benefits include health insurance, vacation, 401K, and paid holidays. E-mail resume & letter of interest to Tom Despain at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org