Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule: II, Grade 3(Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 days / 8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists the principal in managing school activities, including supervision of classified support personnel. Coordinates such activities as special events, transportation, and building maintenance.
- Sixty (60) credit hours in a college/university program
- Experience in public school or a business of similar size and complexity
- Proficient in computer, telephone, and alarm systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage conflict
- Effective communication skills
Experience with all JCPS accounting systems, Infinite Campus, Red Book, and Classified Evaluation Processes highly desired
Previous applicants that have completed an application for this specific JobID/posting need not apply
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position.
Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.