Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule: II, Grade 3(Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 days / 8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists the principal in managing school activities, including supervision of classified support personnel. Coordinates such activities as special events, transportation, and building maintenance.
Ideal candidate would have knowledge of JCPS attendance protocols and procedures, MUNIS, payroll, and Safe Crisis Management training.
- Sixty (60) credit hours in a college/university program
- Experience in public school or a business of similar size and complexity
- Proficient in computer, telephone, and alarm systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage conflict
- Effective communication skills
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for this position participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar. Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.