Salary Schedule IA (Attached) Grade 4
205 DAYS/ 8 HOURS/DAY
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes responsibility for secretarial and bookkeeping duties, i.e., word processing, filing, scheduling appointments, taking minutes, answering phones, ordering and receiving supplies, maintaining ledger of accounts and financial transactions, and maintaining budgets. Hours of work are flexible.
Bookkeeper I: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
– High School Diploma or G.E.D.
– Knowledge of bookkeeping principles
– Good mathematical ability
– Word Processing skills
– Effective communication skills
– Experience in double entry bookkeeping
– Accounting skills
– Bookkeeping training
– Experience with government forms and reports
– One (1) year successful experience in bookkeeping
– Experience in a diverse workplace
Please Note: Everyone must upload a letter of interest and a resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for this position.
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for positions less than 260 days participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar.
Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html.