Job Description: Attached:
Salary Schedule: IV/Grade 10
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Functions as a psychoeducational consultant to all students through consultation counseling, assessment, staff development, and program development/evaluation activities.
- EPSB Standard or Provisional Certificate for School Psychologist
- Expertise in psycho-educational consultation and assessment
- Willingness to review psychological literature and translate into practice
- Safe Crisis Management Certification or willing to get it
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Psychologist ECE – Noe Middle School“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.