Salary/Grade: IA , Grade 6
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility, with a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, for providing the primary confidential and non-confidential clerical and secretarial support including transcription, word processing, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings, answering phone calls, and duplicating materials; works with clearly defined standard practices and procedures which generally impact only the organizational segment to which assigned or may infrequently impact several organizational segments; works fairly independently maintaining a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and/or primary secretary; handles differing situations, problems and deviations according to general instructions, priorities, policies and goals.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years successful clerical experience in an office environment with excellent knowledge of general office procedures
- Word processing/transcription skills
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Effective communication skills
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.