SALARY SCHEDULE / GRADE
IV / 14
*PREVIOUS APPLICANT NEED NOT APPLY, BUT WILL REMAIN IN CONSIDERATION*
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for planning, implementing, supervising, and maintaining the educational program and is directly or indirectly responsible for attainment of the District's state educational goals. The scope is determined by the size of the school, the characteristics of the students, the activity program mandated by student needs, and community expectations which frequently contribute to extended duty hours
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Satisfactory performance on District administrative application processes
- Satisfactory interviews with Superintendent designees
- Satisfactory record of job history and performance
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Principal Eastern High School". If the letter of interest is not specific the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 6 references with one being your current supervisor. If using previously completed references, they should not be more than one year old. If you have listed a person as a reference and they have already completed a form, but the form is over a year old, you may contact the Human Resources department to request that the reference be purged so that you can have a new one sent to the reference. Send an email to Jcps.firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of a reference form your application. You must include your name, the last four digits of your SSN, and the name of the reference you want removed in your email
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
- **Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
- **Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.